Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:291 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Digital Marketing - Consumer Durable (4-8 yrs)
About the company : An emerging consumer durable brand, awarded as one of the top 100 Start-ups in India.
Roles and responsibility:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Manage agencies
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Must be familiar with tools like Google Analytics, SimilarWeb, Google Data Studio, Facebook Analytics, AmazonPi.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Relevant work experience of around 4-7 years
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering is preferred
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools