Manager - Digital Marketing - Consulting Firm (8-10 yrs)
Manager - Digital Marketing
Industry : Consulting
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Digital Marketing, Consulting MNC
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Drive marketing campaigns across creative asset development, media deployment and campaign tactics with focus on digital marketing techniques
- Work in conjunction with onshore teams, oversee program budgets, and plan campaigns as per business needs
Client Details : Our client is a strategic advisory delivery entity of a global consulting firm and engages with partner members to provide business services on Management Consulting, Risk Consulting and Deal Advisory.
- You will be responsible for feeding into and implementing and managing the UK member firm's overall digital marketing strategy across web, social & email
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, marketing automation and website management.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence including the end to end tracking of performance
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and look for trends to improve.
- Work with UK based senior leadership teams to understand requirement and develop strategic plans and implement the same
- Be able to evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify trends and insights, and recommend improvements to optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, schedule, manage and coordinate all execution - through external agencies or internal teams
- Understand how the data is passing between systems for campaigns to build efficiencies in the way we work and the percentage of work we can automate.
- Ability to review and manage content and maintain content on all collaboration platforms and repositories
- Manage a large team of digital marketing experts with varied experience
- Ensure access to updated marketing content and tools for team members
- Understand the org brand guidelines and review and create material accordingly
- Since the role supports the UK member firm, work across time zones and be open to shifts
- Must have 8-10 years of high-quality experience in Digital Marketing & communications, integrated marketing or digital advertising
- Strong understanding of 360-degree communications (traditional, digital, campaign automation, social media, web, HTML, email marketing)
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, Web publishing, marketing database, email deployment, social media marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Ability to build and implement digital marketing strategies, across all target groups and tactics. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and delivering compelling digital experiences.
- In-depth understanding of digital communication, interactive media and social media platforms
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends). Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in managing digital communications in the B2B segment, Big 4 experience will be an added advantage
- Sharp executive presence and client management skills
- Ability to work under pressure - handle crunched timelines, turnaround swiftly and be adaptive to a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and plan efficiently when dealing with multiple requests and stakeholder changes/feedback/suggestions
- Project-management and service delivery approach
- Experience in Global stakeholder management and cross-cultural experience will be an added advantage
Job Offer :
- Develop campaigns for European markets
- Drive a large marketing team in direction of success
- Potential to progress into the top management of a reputed global consulting MNC
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.