Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:10343 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Digital Marketing - Construction Firm (3-4 yrs)
Candidate should be able to give guidance and consultation on various aspects of digital marketing, including project management, artificial intelligence, stakeholder's management, and digital strategy for sales and marketing function. He should have knowledge of search, social, website/app, design, creative thinking, social, paid campaigns, and performance campaigns, market research. A role is based in Chennai.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical and artificial intelligence ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Marketing, Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a related discipline (Marketing) equivalent degree or experience.
- Experienced in Mobile Ecommerce, Mobile Marketing
- Expertise in Monitoring mentions of our brand across blogs and forums and responding appropriately.
- Extensive experience in digital media, planning and buying, marketing, advertising and / or technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change.
- Excellent written, oral and organizational skills and works well independently and within a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.