Lead - Consultant at ZabarHR
Views:435 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Digital Marketing - Aviation/Aerospace Firm (3-8 yrs)
Industry : Travel & Hospitality
Manager - Digital Marketing
- Ownership on Marketing budget and business growth results.
- Help setting up correct ad tech, ad tracking and reporting.
- Drive analysis and insight generation to feed proper decision making
- Develop performance marketing campaigns across a range of channels such as paid search, ads, Facebook / social media ads, re targeting, display, and affiliate programs
- Work with Google, Facebook and agencies to determine areas of opportunity and drive customer acquisition improvements through constant optimizations
- Grow sales and measure performance against ROI and KPI targets Develop A/B testing ideas and test targeting and creative variations for performance improvements
- Work closely with the rest of the internal team as well as external partners to optimize online content and improve conversion rates
- Identify new channels and opportunities for growth and test their effectiveness
- Work with technical On-boarding, sales, development, marketing and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance
- Provide oversight and root cause analysis of issues affecting advertisers
- Full Time MBA / Post Graduate Degree preferably in Marketing / Digital Marketing
3- 7 years Experience in Digital Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.