Senior Manager - RPO at PeopleStrong
Views:5794 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Digital Marketing - Automotive (3-5 yrs)
Job Profile / Specific desirable experiences/Preferred knowledge areas:
- Brand aspired to become a Globally Admired brand. International Operations has a big role to play in this context. While overseas distributor teams focus on generating enquiries and footfalls, responsibility of Central Marketing is to drive imagery and awareness of brand in overseas markets. Imagary is being driven on three platforms,
- Formula E: We leverage Santiago and Rome events to leverage PR with local journalists and enthuse important fleet customers, stakeholders and distributors.
- Social Media: Centered around our product categories in our strategic markets
Role & Responsibility :
- Establishing Adventure and Formula E as global properties. Leveraging the brand through PR actions and engaging customers and overseas distributors in the process
- Consumer research, insighting studies in global markets and regular Brand track studies in strategic overseas markets
- Establishing a digital footprint in overseas markets through social handles and also through social listening
- Single window to all sectors for procuring marketing content - AS/MTBD, FES, Powerol & CE
- Plan and execute Great Escape and Formula E in overseas markets. Work with multiple stakeholders in Corporate Marketing, Zonal Heads and overseas distributor marketing teams
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across regions under focus and develop social media dashboard for actions through sharp analytics. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Support markets for consumer research for specific product categories based on requirement.
- Identify trends and insights, and actions from Brand tracks
- Work with Corporate marketing and synthesize reports from Social Listening tools.
- Single window to Marketing teams of AS, MTBD, FES, CE, Poweral and 2W. Will need to source content and launch plans from these teams and adapt for requirements of overseas markets.
- Experience in handling brand/ marketing for a lead brand
- Very high level of curiosity to understand consumer behavior, market trends and connect the dots
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Should be ready to work 24x7 through different time zones and adjust to distributor teams from varied cultural backgrounds.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
- Qualifications: MBA marketing, GMC will be preferred
- Knowledge: Digital marketing, market research, Event management
- Skills: Negotiation skills, Interpersonal, Planning and Team Work, Business Acumen, Inter-cultural Sensitivity