Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:448 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Digital Marketing - Advertising Firm (5-12 yrs)
- Work closely with Brand Teams to plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies and campaigns across all digital consumer touch points to achieve key business objectives.
- Evangelize digital solutions that are deeply integrated with the brand/therapy's strategic objectives.
- Monitor, track and reports results of the performance of digital marketing initiatives along with competitor bench-marking. Study social media trends and come up with innovative solutions to make strategic recommendations to the brand teams.
- Manage third party digital agencies/health-tech partners by providing directions in the development of our Digital Marketing Strategy as well as collaborating with the concerned agencies in the execution of related specific programs.
- Work with agency partners to plan, buy and optimize media to acquire customers via relevant digital channels, like Social, SEO, SEM, Display Advertising, Affiliates and E mail
- Leading in the development and execution of CRM programs, integrating people, process and technology, affecting different cross-functional teams (Brand, Medical, Legal and Sales)
- Drive digital innovation by building use cases for first-to-market digital initiatives that can be scaled up in future
- Build capabilities & knowledge of the Brand teams in Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Play lead role in digital pitches; First point-of-contact for all digital inquiries.
- Provide creative and effective digital solutions basis brand team's requirement and brand need.
- Acquaint brand teams with digital and social media to make them comfortable with these channels and integrate them into their current brand strategy.
- Plan, sell, and implement all digital campaigns.
- Provide strategic solutions to integrate digital and social media into existing brand plans.
- Ensure that team members are aware of and adhere to agency procedures and best practices.
- Should have experience in handling, managing & executing digital media campaigns involving Display, Search, Social, GDN, YouTube, Re-targeting, FB, Twitter Ads. Experience in programmatic advertising is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts to creative and production teams, as well as agency partners and stakeholders
- Technical experience with A/B testing, Analytics (Google Analytics), User testing, CMS (WordPress, AEM), CRM. Hands on experience with Adwords, Facebook Ads
- You may have a bachelor's degree in marketing communication or other enabling education. A post graduate MBA with a Marketing focus would be a plus
- Fluent in digital tools.
- Someone ready to travel to understand business requirements
- At-least 2-3 years of hands on digital/content/social media marketing Digital marketer in Agency/Media/ Non-Healthcare/Tech start-up will be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.