Manager - Recruitments at BeanHR Consulting
Views:391 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Digital Intelligent Automation - IT (12-15 yrs)
The Intelligent Automation team is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Mumbai / Pune office:
- The Intelligent Automation team combines the use of Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to deliver end-to-end, holistic, automation solutions to multiple businesses and geographies within Mercer.
- You will play an integral role in digital strategy formulation and execution, working closely with the business functions to ensure alignment of program goals to business priorities. You will be responsible for managing the intelligent automation program in a manner consistent with the Automation CoE standards and methodologies. You will be the primary person working with all relevant teams and stakeholders (particularly senior management), creating compelling business cases, managing the delivery roadmap and reporting on progress, risks and issues.
- You will be actively involved in identifying and delivering advanced technology opportunities based on ML, NLP/U, AI, ChatBOTs etc. You will also help enhance the Automation COE to strengthen governance, delivery models, quality & control frameworks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide program oversight across multiple ongoing RPA and digital implementations across businesses and drive Governance and rigour across all workstreams and cross functional teams.
- Create and own the program roadmap, securing approvals where needed, and keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and potential roadblocks, and present well-organized information (amount/relevance)
- Financials - manage budgets and forecast savings, and govern the ROI of the program as a whole, working closely with business owners and calibrating with the finance controls
- Ensure post implementation evaluations to monitor success of implementation against agreed baseline, enable and track benefits across releases, redeployments, cost avoidance, reduced capex / opex and top line inflows
- Domain knowledge & applied responsibility: Keep abreast of advanced various technologies within the digital space i.e. RPA, Computer-vision, ML, Chabots, NLP, AI ; and expand potential use cases for these technologies to enhance RPA. Have and voice opinions with logical evaluation of options - thereby contributing towards differentiation of hype vs. real value, driving towards sound and timely investments or equally not-to-invest decisions
- Engage with industry experts, analysts and academia to continually challenge status-quo and evolve best practices
- Coordinating and directing the workstream managers enable both workstream / project level communication and consolidating upwards into program level communication and translating into proposed opinions and decisions for the senior leadership to deliberate upon
- Stakeholder management and relationship building across the full spectrum of stakeholders i.e. C-Suite level personnel, to business analysts, technology experts, process knowledge experts and vendor contact staff
- Directly project manage complex / high-impact workstreams, including process selection, scope, business cases, POCs, deployment and scale up.
- Risk management - analyze, anticipate and mitigate risk factors and work with the team and stakeholders to minimize risk. This includes working with R&C counterparts from various business lines at Op. Co as well as Group
Technical Knowledge/ Expertise:
- Excellent project / program leadership skills with a keen sense of practical application of the concepts, with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- A minimum of 1 years of experience of budgeting, financial governance on large multi-team and multi-million dollar initiatives
- Good knowledge of RPA deployment methodologies
- General knowledge of advanced digital tech (AI, ML, NLP etc.) and potential use cases of these
- Knowledge and experience of process re-engineering using design thinking, lean six sigma concepts
- Excellent presentation skills - Experience in constructing proposals and business decks, including with a purpose to present at the C-Suite level
- Excellent stakeholder management with experience of running senior management level meetings
- Effective influencing, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution - Must be able to facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches
- Highly detail oriented by nature
- Assertive - Ability to confidently put forward views in diverse groups
- Enthusiastic - Must be high-energy
- People Management - Minimum 3 years experience of managing multiple teams
- Good negotiation skills
Good to have:
- An MBA from a Tier 1/2 college
- Knowledge and experience of the Global Pensions and Insurance industry
- PMP or equivalent credentials in project management
- Relevant technology and digital-technology credentials
- Previous experience working with UIPath, BluePrism or other similar RPA platforms