Senior Consultant at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:4553 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Manager - Digital Initiatives & Strategy - Retail Segment - Asset Management Firm (3-7 yrs)
Hiring for Manager responsible for strategy and digital initiatives in the retail segment in a multinational asset management company.
Position Purpose -
Design and delivery of retail sales projects and initiatives with specific focus on enabling support in automation, technology and online presence.
Key Responsibilities -
- Identify opportunities for automation in business processes. Develop applications to enable business engagement with channel partners, distributors and customers. Improve reach and efficiency of sales teams through process improvement, technology and re-engineering.
- Project Manage the identified process improvement areas. Drawing up project schedules, providing updates, tracking and monitoring of projects.
- Data Analytics - Ability to analyze data. create MIS, and provide relevant business suggestions
- Support Marketing to increase reach, brand visibility & impact across digital platforms. Accelerate online sales, including programs with established and new distributors and accelerate strategic partners (key external stakeholders across the app and digital publishing space, and industry experts).
- Support National Head - Retail Sales and Head - Business Development in undertaking exploratory work on new projects
- A CA/CFA/MBA with experience either in Mutual Funds, brokerages, securities or financial market research firms.
- 3-7 years- experience (preferably in a Mutual Fund) with creative thinking and strong understanding of Technology in Finance.
- Passion for identifying areas for technological intervention and strong planning skills are required for this role.
- Discipline in execution and follow up of project schedules to achieve desired results is an essential requirement.
- Ability to work in a team-environment, interact with cross-functional stakeholders and good influencing skills are desirable.