Practice Manager at Synergy Consultants
Views:2225 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Digital & eCommerce Marketing - FMCG - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-10 yrs)
DIGITAL & E-COMMERCE MARKETING:
- Creating & executing marketing programs on the respective e-commerce platforms in collaboration with internal brand team, business team & partner marketing teams,
- Work with Creative agencies to develop creative for Ecommerce and Social media,
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs), measuring experiments and conversion tests within Digital Media.
- Evaluating & managing end-to-end customer experience across multiple digital channels and customer touch points
- Mapping brand performance with best in class industry standards and provide optimization opportunities
- Day-to-day management of digital media/social networking campaigns including coordinating creative production with agency partners for marketing material and content apps for mobile/social platforms, social media comment generation and responses, landing page optimization, budget management
- Work with development teams to improve Website architecture for SEO, recommend content and user experience development strategies.
- Research emerging technologies as well as competitors digital strategy for industry best practices and opportunities to improve internal tools and capabilities of paid media
- Partner with HR for leveraging digital media for employer branding
Qualification and Experience
- MBA in Marketing from premier B-schools
- 6-7 years of post-qualification experience with hands-on experience in digital media marketing, social media management, mobile and email marketing, driving user experience in FMCG industry.
- Good understanding of SEO/digital paid media best practices/SMM/Google Analytics/ Pay Per Click (PPC) optimization, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, A/B Testing as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- A creative and conceptual thinker with the ability to develop innovative campaigns to meet aggressive goals
- An analytical mindset, with a passion for user experience and relentless drive for performance to optimize our digital media campaigns and ROI
- A proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic to owned and earned channels/ improving quality of engagement in social media
- Ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level including managing strategic partnerships, optimization programs, creative and content testing and analytics. This would involve managing the chosen Digital Agency partner as well as adopting best practices and managing relationship with the Regional digital team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail required
- Ability to align internal and external stakeholders on the digital roadmap for the brand for the year
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.