Manager - Digital Customer Journey - Financial Firm (6-10 yrs)
- Setup and manage the entire digital sales channel process and infrastructure for SME team
- Work closely with Digital team of to drive & Deliver Digital Strategy for SME team
- Build digital sales channel strategy in line with industry best practices meeting the broad objective of company policy
Planning and sales:
- Responsible for Annual financial planning (P&L projection) for the Digital channel - Geography wise, customer segment wise etc. book targets
- Develop overall roadmap/strategy for Digital SME business from Journey & Customer experience perspective
- Drive Fintech Partnerships with relevant players for business scaleup & also experiment in new markets/segments.
- Design, execute and run marketing campaigns in collaboration with Corporate Marketing team to drive traffic on the channel
- Periodically review and maintain content (personalized to the extent possible) for the website, email, push notifications etc.
- Spearhead social listening activities, real time performance data monitoring, analyze marketing campaigns efficacy etc. to tweak overall marketing plan
Process improvements :
- Adopt best in class practices, adopt the latest approaches from within & also industry for the digital Journey & Digital marketing space to reduce the acquisition cost per customer
- Evaluate new product features based on market feedback (in collaboration with product team)
- Maintain close working relation with partnering Fintech Firms firms and Vendors attend meetings along with the agency counterpart etc., negotiate SLAs & payouts
- Work closely with Digital team & inhouse teams to deliver best in class customer experience in SME space and also drive all Digital initiatives.