Senior HR Consultant at MoreVentures
Views:684 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Digital Content Marketing - Internet/Online/Insurance (4-6 yrs)
Job Title : Digital Content Marketing Manager
Work Location : Bangalore
Education : MBA in Marketing / MA in Communication Studies / MA in Journalism From Tier 1 Colleges need only apply
Experience : 4-6 Yrs
Salary : Best in Industry
- We have a marketing team where we all do a little of everything, and an integral part is telling stories in the best way, with the right words for each of the media platforms where we tell them.
- The ideal candidate is a stellar writer with a portfolio of work that demonstrates how you've used insight and copy to create simple and delightful user experiences. You know how to explain complex concepts with very few words, in a clear, conversational and engaging way.
- It doesn't matter what you studied, but if you consider yourself creative, you like to write, you know SEO and have experience in long format or UX writing (extra points if you have experience in both), we would love to talk with you!
Candidate will do:
- Craft forward-thinking copy that drives product adoption and builds brand loyalty. Make content decisions based on qualitative insights, quantitative data, our voice/tone, and the vision for our larger brand narrative.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and marketers to deliver concise and elegant product copy across our digital ecosystem. This includes our website and landing pages, apps, SMS and push notifications, emails.
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve UX copy, including product descriptions, interface language, product names, navigational nomenclature, and marketing messaging.
- Write, edit and proofread our blog and create material for our marketing and social media
Candidate Must Have :
- High degree of comfort translating complex tech and business concepts into clear and engaging writing with a strong, consistent voice.
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in digital editing and SEO
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in journalism or marketing. Bonus point if you have worked for brands who place a high degree of importance on the integrity of the customer relationship.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.