Human Resources at VFS Global Services
Views:141 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Digital Analytics (8-15 yrs)
DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER
- We are building a global e-commerce team and need a Digital Analytics Manager to develop our main web measurement and digital marketing performance strategy, defining and implementing the right tools to report upon related success metrics.
- The Insights team uses data and insight to improve our digital sales and service experiences. Specifically, the team delivers analyses and A, B test experiments where the objective is to influence the volume, value and quality of sales online. As well as, increase the usage and quality of self-serve and self-help online.
- The Digital Analytics Manager will be tasked initially with working on reporting, tagging and tracking tasks around customer, marketing and web product effectiveness and performance to establish a long term framework for success.
Role and Responsibilities :
- As the Digital Analytics Manager you'll frequently analyse website journeys to understand visitor behaviour. Using conversion/funnel metrics, you`ll develop strategies to improve conversion.
- Provision of the dashboard and detailed reporting and insight to explain online channel performance across sales. As you`ll have full accountability for the analytics you`ll test hypotheses to the Marketing team and analyse the test results.
- We all know, data is incremental to making powerful decisions. So, you`ll mine web data to build predictive models that could lead to better targeting or improvement of online processes. In addition to this, using this insight to creating a product backlog and development roadmap. You`ll thrive by driving innovation through the exploitation of the tools and data available.
- Working across the business, you`ll drive the understanding, adoption and utilisation of digital data across the company and join up multi-channel customer journeys.
Skills & experience :
- We would expect you to have at least 5 years of experience in a previous analytics role where you have contributed to the successful growth of an online business. Educated to degree level within a statistical, IT or financial based subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Finance or equivalent commercial digital marketing analytics experience
- Advanced user of Google analytics and Tag Manager. Advanced Excel skills and comfortable with VBA, macros, pivot tables and LookUp tasks
- Proven ability to translate data into actionable insight.
- Experience in data mining and building predictive models.
- Passionate about digital and making insight driven change.
- Ability to educate and evangelize the use of web analytics through the online team.
- Experience of implementing, maintaining and testing the implementation of web analytics tools.
- Great communication skills - the ability to tell stories using data.
- Familiarity with digital marketing metrics, attribution, effectiveness modelling etc..
- A creative and innovative approach that will challenge the status quo.
- Analytical experience outside web analytics (e.g. business analytics, research).
- Proficiency in working with relational databases and business intelligence software.
- Experience of contributing to an optimization program.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to thrive in a fast moving environment.