Manager- HR at Synergy Consulting
Views:418 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager - Development Advisory - Renewable Energy Sector (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a manager with excellent industry experience and knowledge in power generation technologies to join our Development Advisory team. You should possess a deep understanding of CCGT (Combined Cycle based Gas Turbine) or Renewable energy (Solar, Wind, Storage, etc.) projects in terms of pre-development activities/studies, execution, and operation.
The position is based in Delhi, India, and would require a moderate level of travel overseas (as per project requirements).
ROLE OVERVIEW/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify & review requisite process deliverables (not limited to Design Check, Configuration Assessment, Yield Validation, Assumption Lists verification, system rating justifications/calculations) according to standard engineering practices and procedures.
- Review and evaluate technical documentation, schedules, and contracts (PPA, Grid Code, Connection Agreement, EPC, O&M, LTSA, FSA, etc.)
- Conduct detailed due diligence and investigations to conclude on technology selections (CCGT / OCGT, Renewables).
- Manage, co-ordinate the complete system design package/process.
- Technical support in stakeholder engagements (utility, LTA, suppliers, contractors, EPC, OEM, and other major stakeholders, etc.) to establish requirements, and resolve matters critical for the execution of project documents supporting Budgeting, Estimation & Offers review from participating stakeholders. Perform Bid management, clarification, and analysis.
- Provide Technical Guidance and direction on project development activities - Process descriptions, Performance testing & PG testing /Handover protocols, maintaining asset registers, Plot Plan, PFD and P&ID Reviews, correction curves for CCGTs, solar modules and inverters, wind turbines, switchyard, etc.
- Draft and/or approve, negotiate the O&M, LTSA, FSA, and other agreements and provide comments/recommendations/benchmark analysis to the Client.
- Chart the Integrational aspects of interfaces across the entire project and detail out SoW for all stakeholders ensuring clarity in the Responsibility Matrix.
- Support in Appointment of other Advisors by assisting the client in discussion and negotiation with advisors or any 3rd party with regards to engineering and design, project planning, execution, controlling, and monitoring till project closure including EPC selection, O&M, LTSA provider, tendering process, or any pre-feasibility studies.