Recruiter at Maxima Global
Views:847 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Designing & Implementation - ICT & IoT Solutions - Smart City (10-12 yrs)
Our client is a leading player in Infrastructure & Real Estate development with an impeccable track record of building and operating some of the world-class projects and have attained leadership status in this category.
- They have the smart cities business vertical for which they are looking at cutting edge ICT & IoT technologies to be implemented for a world class futuristic living. For this they are looking for Manager - ICT & IoT with experience in devising and implementing solutions in this domain. The role will be based in Bangalore and the expertise they need is stated below but not limited to this:
1. Incumbent should have experience in Designing & Implementing Smart City - ICT & IoT solutions for large commercial projects, including IT Parks, SEZs etc.
2. Subject matter expertise in ICT/IOT, smart city, smart building, smart campus, Integrated building management system, Security & surveillance, Smart Waste Management, Smart Energy Management, Smart parking and transportation, Home Automation, Technical expertise in IoT/M2M, ICT application and command control solutions.
3. Project management & technical governance/support in execution of critical ICT & IoT Solution based projects, implementation mapping to original requirements.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of the methods, techniques, and process of system testing, validation and verification.
5. Understanding Customer Requirements & translating to relevant technology solutions.
- Incumbent should be an Electronics Engineer with at least 10 years of prior experience in similar organizations.
- Ideal candidate will have to work with the top leadership of the Organization and requires excellent communication and presentation skills.