Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:49 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Design Architect Coordinator - Commercial & Hospitality (8-17 yrs)
Manager Design Architect Coordinator - Commercial & Hospitality
- Responsible for actively co-coordinating City Side Development design for particular Asset from Central Team.
- Be a bridge between the Central team and the asset team
- Understand, Interpret and Guard the Design Vision for the real estate developments
- Review & Comment on Design consultants & Contractor's drawings in coordination with the MEP design team with design specifications.
- Design Coordination with Asset Team
- Review aspects of the Design that are as yet unresolved or that are revisited due to change
- Coordinate design activities/deliverables with architects, engineers, sub-consultants, stakeholders, agencies, tenants, airlines, etc. relative to facility design and systems.
- Liaise with PMC Engineering Support and Design Managers of interfacing projects during deliverable reviews to ensure quality, completeness, and expectations for design deliverable documentation. Prepare site visit reports in collaboration with the Construction teams.
- Liaise with various stakeholders on all interfacing projects & design-related issues.
- Review and Approve samples, mock-ups, prototypes, and benchmarks to ensure quality.
- Perform quality Reviews and meetings on-site in collaboration with the Construction teams.
- Participate in Value Engineering exercises as required to arrive at appropriate and acceptable Design & Engineering solutions.
Required Experience / Exposure: Experience on Large scale projects (Commercial/Hospitality/Residential).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.