Asst Manager HR at Bharat Star Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3143 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager/Deputy Manager - Operations - Oil & Gas/Aviation (5-10 yrs)
Company Profile :
Bharat Stars Services Private Limited is a Reputed JOINT VENTURE Company in AVIATION SECTOR. We are a young startup with 250 + employees, spread all over India.
We are looking for a compassionate, technically sound candidate having minimum experience of 5 years in Oil & Gas sector or Aviation operation sector who has the capability of running the show independently. He should be self driven and ready to work in a challenging environment.
Company URL : http://www.bsspl.in
Designation : Dy. Manager/ Manager Operations
Job Profile :
He will be responsible for smooth, efficient Aviation Services to its customers ensuring quality and safety. As a Deputy to the Regional head, he will be responsible for engineering & project related works. He will also be responsible for implementing start up activities for successful launch of new operations with complete focus on HSSE & QUALITY parameters as stipulated by statutory authorities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility of day to day aviation operations.
- Should be responsible for HSSE & Engineering related activities.
- Manpower planning and allocation
- Have strong working relationship with all Stakeholders including Oil Suppliers, Airport Operators, Hydrant Operating Agencies, etc.
- Liaison with AAI, PESO, DGCA etc. and any other relevant authorities
- Responsible for Audits/ Inspections and preventive maintenance of specialized aviation fuelling equipment's.
- Should have sound knowledge of Tendering & Budgeting Activities and be responsible for the same.
- Develop talent and foster teamwork by serving as a positive mentor, providing constructive feedback, and leading by example to all the operation professionals.
- Ability to multi-task on a regular basis, while managing both time sensitive recurring activities and project activities, with close deadlines and changing priorities.
- Expert problem solver. Finding practical answers to complex questions or problems.
Commensurate with Qualification, experience and in line with industry trends
Desired Candidate Profile :
Education : B.Tech /B.E. - Automobile, Aviation, Electrical, Mechanical, Petroleum, Production/Industrial
- Valid passport and four wheeler driving license (If candidate have can be an added advantage)
- Preference will be given to local candidate.
Key skills required :
- Should have compulsorily handled a team of Professionals in an operational environment
- Should have adequate exposure in facing audits from various statutory authorities
- Conceptualizing, planning & implementation of startup activities with foresight to plan in advance.
- Man Management Skills & Team Building
- Excellent communication skills with ability to have healthy interface with various stakeholders 6. Performance Management, Monitoring & Capacity Building
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.