Founder at Jobs Avenue
Views:854 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager/Deputy Manager - Marketing - Manufacturing/Industrial Products (8-10 yrs)
Manager/Deputy Manager - Marketing - Manufacturing/Industrial Products
Title : Marketing Manager
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Minimum 8 years, BE(Mechanical/Electrical), MBA
- Marketing Manager is a leadership position with the primary, responsibility being to coordinate with the sales team to plan, create and deliver amazing content to realize company's full potential as the market leader.
- This position requires close collaboration with sales leadership and product development teams. As an important department manager, this position is responsible for developing and thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and driven to excel and perform to their highest potential.
Essential Job Responsibilities :
- Define and deliver marketing strategy, including marketing budget, integrated campaigns, branding (internal and external), digital marketing and performance metrics.
- Develop and execute product messaging alongside the product management teams.
- Lead the coordination of trade shows, marketing campaigns, advertisement strategy and product price list management
- Consolidate company's online presence. Combine multiple web and social media platforms to create an integrated experience for customers.
- Coordinate and deliver new product launches for products in close collaboration with product management teams to deliver our - go to market strategy- and product revenue goals.
- Develop KPI's to measure the current performance of marketing tools, drive for continual improvement and share best practices.
- Manage label and packaging design to ensure alignment with our brand and regional regulations.
- Provide guidance to the product and manufacturing units with required changes.
- Build on existing marketing processes, share best practices and improve execution consistency.
- Communicate with our channel partners to ensure they have access to, and leverage, Magnaflux's latest messaging and marketing content.
- Coordinate integrated digital marketing content for website, blog and social media. Manage backlog of content, proof and launch content on a regular basis.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
- Must possess excellent communications, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of material testing applications, target markets or quality control.
- This knowledge level is acquired via completion of Engineering degree (Electrical/Mechanical) as well as approximately 7+ years of marketing, product management and/or sales experience in a manufacturing company environment. Advanced technical or business-related degree an advantage.
- Must have in-depth understanding of, or experience in, consumables and capital equipment sales, preferably with material testing equipment.
- Experience should include all aspects of distribution including direct and distribution and over multiple industries such as government and industrial.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities independently.
- Have an understanding of customer's buying cycle and decision-making process.
- Must have a passion for technology and innovation.
- Must have a good working understanding of selling and marketing in a global environment.
- Must be a strong developer of talent with previous personnel management experience.
- Expert in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, Content Management Systems,
- Marketing Automation.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Salesforce Cloud.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Willing to travel.