Director at InfrajobsIndia
Views:341 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager/Deputy Manager - Marketing - Malls/Retail (5-7 yrs)
About Company: NSE/BSE listed leading real estate group in India.
We are looking for Manager/Dy Manager - Marketing with an upcoming mall in Bangalore.
Desired Profile: MBA - Marketing with 5+ years relevant experience preferably in Mall/ retail sectors.
- Assist in preparing the annual Marketing Plan and ensuring that marketing objectives are achieved, measured and results reported to all relevant stakeholders.
- Adherence of approved marketing plan within budget for the centre.
- Ability to launch new malls to ensure maximum awareness in the primary, secondary and tertiary catchment and drive footfall
- Plan and carry out Marketing Activities, Promotions, Tie-Ups, PR, ATL & BTL activities required for successful launch and ensure sustainability
- Co-ordinate with Retailers, Agencies, Media and all stake holders to ensure timely execution of Launch Plan
- Develop and implement ATL and BTL marketing campaigns and brand strategies to achieve sales targets, from creative brief through to analysis and recommendations.
- Budget management of campaigns in line with the overall marketing budget
- ROI analysis on each promotion and feedback to management
- Co-ordinate retailer newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums
- Develop understand and communicate relevant retail trends to centre management - areas to include sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issues
- Assess the effectiveness of the mall website and implement content improvements and new features to meet on-line objectives.
- Manage and develop the e-newsletters from the website as required
- Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions
- Ensure all Social Media platforms are maintained up to date
- Ensure high engagement rate on all Social Media platforms with support from Social Media team Guest / Customer Communications
- Day to day responsibility for all consumer PR, liaison with PR agency, head office PR and Corporate Comms team as well as other stakeholders
Internal Communications - Work effectively with internal departments esp. leasing, specialty leasing, sub-brands and guest services to ensure optimum business effectiveness.