Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:6900 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Deputy Manager - Legal - Insurance - LLB/LLM (4-8 yrs)
Role - Manager / Dy.Manager - Legal - Insurance Industry
Location - Mumbai
Purpose of the Role :
To provide support in managing the legal services mitigating legal risk and assist the company in interpretation of laws and to ensure timely and effective compliance of Insurance Laws, Insurance Rules, IRDA Regulations, IRDA Guidelines & Circulars, IIB related compliances and other regulatory compliances as applicable to an Indian Insurance Company in Insurance Business.
Key Responsibilities :-
a) Contract Management:
- Drafting legal agreements relating all functions
- Legal vetting of contracts before execution
- Support the business in post-contract implementation stage
- Maintain a comprehensive Contract tracker and the central repository of all original contracts
- Draft employee contracts, employee service & indemnity agreements
- Manage legal cases filed in Consumer Courts, Insurance Ombudsman and various other courts
- Identifying and appointment of Advocates for conducting cases before various courts
- A periodical follow up of court cases with Advocates
- Obtaining substantial evidence from respective departments and leading evidence before courts in contestable cases
- Appearing in consumer courts, Insurance Ombudsman and various other courts
- To vet plaints, written statements, complaints, petitions, appeals, etc. and drafting reply to Legal Notices
- Provide advice in relation to queries raised by the claims department and various other departments on action to be taken on matters referred.
Preferred Education / Qualifications / Experience :
- LLB / LLM with min 4 yrs of experience in an Insurance Setup.
- Should have good experience in Contract Management with Insurance experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.