Principal Consultant at Future Links
Views:1829 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager/Deputy Manager - Learning & Development - Petro Chemical Company (13-25 yrs)
Company: Leading Petro-Chemical Industry
Position: Manager/Deputy Manager - Learning & Development
Experience: 13-25 Years
Job Location: Bhatinda
NOTE: Only Manufacturing, Petro-Chemical, Chemicals, Plastic Rubber, Automobile, Tyres, Engineering, Construction, Cement, Metal, Steel, Fertilizer, Power/Transmission/Solar candidates apply.
- Plan & execute Learning & Development agenda in line with Capability requirement of the Business.
- Support enhancement of the learning system and processes.
- Develop and build leadership capabilities via management & leadership development programs including executive coaching strategy and roll out of learning solutions.
- Initiate and help develop the learning system and processes
- Build and manage the network of local partners for behavioral programs.
- Coaching and advising business leaders and people managers as the need arises.
- Evaluate training needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
- Working with training providers to develop suitable content for the courses
- Training Needs analysis(TNA)
- Training need identification(TNI)
- Training delivery
- Training Effectiveness
- Training calendar development
- Preparation and management of training budget.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.