Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:335 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Deputy Manager - Business Development - Strategy & New Business (5-8 yrs)
This is a standalone role in business development team to support the future growth of company. You need use your personnel experiences, strategic thinking, motivation, initiatives and cooperate with other departments to define and drive the future strategies of business unit.
- Number crunching and articulation: A large portion of the job would be framing the Business Development Plan (BDP), helping with the Division Strategy Meeting (DSM)
- Market intelligence: portfolio evaluation, its values, volumes and market shares, EM trends, EM competitor analysis.
- Business Field Analysis: Analysis and assessment of new and existing business fields Additional outcome of strategic (and operational) implications
- Merger & acquisition: Merger and acquisition targets analysis and recommendation Project leadership in acquisition projects, Project leadership in Post Merger Integration projects
- Strategic topics: Identify and evaluate strategic initiative topics internally and externally and provide conclusive evidences to support the strategy.
- White papers - Regularly come out with with paper and thoughts on new age technologies and business areas.
- Bachelor in Technology, Economics, Marketing or Statistics
- Master or MBA is preferred
- Strong (advance) Microsoft Office package knowledge, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Create and setup presentations and calculations needed for strategic decisions and documentation
- Pro-active, flexible, willing to take additional responsibilities and can work under big pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.