Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:142 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager/Deputy Manager - Accounts Receivable (7-12 yrs)
In this role individual must work directly with customers, Vertical Heads & other stakeholders.
- Raising Customer invoices along with all supporting & calculations
- Revenue recognition for all businesses
- Stakeholder management internal & external
- Order to Cash (tracking of orders, invoices, collections)
- Publishing of monthly MIS on billing & collection, Sales pipeline etc.
- Monthly review of revenue GL for all businesses
- Support in preparation of various Schedules for Audit & internal reviews.
- Coordination with accounting team for various cost objects and other control processes set up
- Maintaining tracker of all Sales Orders
- Regular connect with customer & businesses for handling billing related queries
- MBA/ICWA with 7+ years of experience in Accounts receivables & FP&A.
- Very good communication skills as the role will require coordination with various stakeholders
- Good handhold on Excel, Powerpoint and other tools
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.