Recruiter at Hirerite
Views:25599 Applications:3424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:538
Manager - Demand Planning/Supply Planning - FMCG (2-8 yrs)
Manager Demand planning Mumbai/ MNC FMCG
- This position will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, Procurement, Operations, and Planning, Logistics, Material Management for the Business.
- As a leader, the role would involve team management, and channel the team towards sharper business delivery, while ensuring due coaching for the development of the team members
- Special focus on Capital Work in Progress (CWIP) reduction and close monitoring of the Inventory process to minimize time on Business need delivery
- Overall, drive Operations for Supply Chain - end to end management from Procurement to Warehousing & Logistics, to final demand being met by Business. Demand and Supply Planning.
- Drive bottom line profitability through saves on Capex and Opex through effect cost models.
- Looking for candidates with Planning experience/ 2+ years of experience
- Preferred from FMCG/ manufacturing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.