Recruitment Consultant at GSKN
Views:3951 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Demand Planning & Supply Chain - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Demand Planning & Supply Chain Manager
- We are looking for a candidate for the position of Demand Planning & Supply Chain Manager with an MNC FMCG firm.
Role : Demand Planning & Supply Chain Manager
Location : Pune
Qualification : MBA
Job Responsibility :
- Demand planning and supply chain
- Sales forecast
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns, also based on information from all sales managers
- Influence sales team to provide accurate forecast that lead to Budget and Market trend
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Provide monthly Dash Board on Forecast accuracy analysis
- Liaise with Finance to translate forecast into P&L for YTD and 12 months rolling dimension
New products :
- Ensure smooth start-up of new products at industrial scale step and when running at full scale by coordinating all departments involved (sales, R&D, procurement, production)
- Demand planning
- Translate demand into RM Supply planning that should lead to no OOS (out of stocks) and inform Procurement on demand to be secured (packaging, Raw materials)
Candidate requirements :
Education & Training : MBA is a + Bachelor degree
Professional Experience :
- 5 -10 yrs- preferably in F&B industry, MNC experience an advantage
Personnel skills :
- Leadership, Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Strong leadership & management team work
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and relationship.
- Superior Planning and Analytical skills
Languages : Fluency in English & Hindi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.