Manager - Demand Planning - Medical Devices Firm (2-4 yrs)
Manager - Demand Planning
Industry : Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Category : Operations
Skills : Demand Planning, Forecasting, S&OP, Planning, Medical Devices
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- An opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Fast track your career growth by working with a leading MNC.
Client Details : Our client is a Fortune 500 company that operates in the medical devices space. With a flourishing business in India, this organization is now looking to further accelerate its growth in this market.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for :
- Demand Planning of all SKUs and working closely with the customer service team to drive fulfillment.
- Monitoring and managing inventory positions to maintain an optimum level.
- Meeting service level targets while projecting for consumption variations.
- Preparing sales and consumption forecasts for the different businesses and product lines.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will have :
- A master's degree from a premier business institute.
- At least 2-4 years of prior experience in a demand planning role.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Offer: In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work with a leading MNC in the healthcare space.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.