Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG/Pharma/Agriculture (2-6 yrs)
- Analyzing and predicting demand for various SKUs and a day-to-day basis. Using that to manage inventory and continuously improve on excess procurement and/or shortfall.
- Driving margins across categories and continuously providing insights on how to increase margins.
- Continuously analyzing key business metrics like shortfall, rejection, delivery times and wastage, coming up with process inputs to improve and liasoning with other functions to implement the same.
- Using historical data to predict impact of seasons, festivals, SKUs coming in, going out and gearing the system to proactively respond to these situations.
- Liasoning with other functions - Sales, Operations, Purchase, Finance and Technology to drive process implementation against business objectives and continuously monitoring progress against the same.
- To maintain inventory as per defined shelf life.
- Planning inventory at SKU level basis demand, trends, external factors, and stocking days
- Should be able to execute the ops as per SOP - Observe, collect, and analyze data, processes, behavior and suggest focus area and bottleneck to work upon
- At least 2-3 years experience in production planning of 24x7 operations - Strong analytical skills
- Should be in love with data and controls
- Knowledge of SQL is must, skills for other coding language, analytical tools like Tableau etc. would be a Plus
- Individual performer as well as a team leader
- An engineering / MBA degree is mandatory.