Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Demand Planning Manager
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Operations
Skills : Demand Planning,S&OP, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Forecasting, Data Analysis, Customer Service, New Product Development, Product Lifecycle, Stakeholder Management, SAP APO, Process Improvement, Statistical Analysis
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Brilliant opportunity to work with a Leading Global Consumer Goods conglomerate.
- Fast track your career with an excellent growth trajectory, benefits and flexible work environment.
Client Details :
- A multinational ranking among the Fortune 500 companies to work for, it is one of the largest consumer goods conglomerates in the world with core competency in food and beverage processing.
- With a very strong brand presence and a stellar market share in India, they have aggressive growth plans and are continually working towards research, innovation and renovation of their products.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for :
- Creating rolling demand plan of all the SKUs across all the sites in India for both volume and value and working closely with the customer service team to drive fulfilment.
- Managing complex data and business analysis to develop short, medium- and long-term forecasts for the company relating to P&L and inventory.
- Supporting the plan with statistical projections, promotional activities/factors, initiative plans, alternative scenarios and the product lifecycle management.
- Supporting and initiating initiatives to continually improve processes, inventory levels, performance and to optimise operational costs through all stages of the supply chain process.
- Helping to improve forecast accuracy KPIs including OTIF, Inventory Turns etc.
- Liaising closely and communicating the forecast plans with different internal functions including production, sales, rest of supply chain and leadership teams.
To be a successful candidate, you should :
- Have a master's degree from a premier business institute with 8-10 years of work experience in a demand planning role within a fast-paced consumer goods industry.
- Be thorough with using advanced demand planning tools - SAP APO & Advanced Excel.
- Have knowledge and experience of statistical demand forecasting and inventory planning.
- Have a strong 'hands-on' people management, stakeholder management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
- Have an excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job Offer :
- In addition to an attractive compensation package, the candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic & flexible environment, with a strong focus on research and innovation, aimed at achieving excellence at all levels.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Woomesh Raman Kaher on +91 124 452 5444.
Contact - Woomesh Raman Kaher - +91 124 452 5444
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.