Associate at Crescendo Global
Views:463 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (4-9 yrs)
Manager (Demand Planning) FMCG Mumbai (4-8 Years)
Exciting opportunity for someone who holds 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in Demand planning and forecasting for FMCG/Skin Care products.
Location - Mumbai
Your Future Employer: One of the most established brands in Hair/Personal care products.
1. Analyzing demand and developing demand forecast in monthy-basis.
2. Forecasting on the basis of inputs from sales and marketing teams.
3. Communicating the forecast to EPO teams and internal stakeholders.
4. Identifying and balancing excess inventory.
5. Ensuring inconsistencies in the forecast and correcting them in future.
1. MBA or equivalent course from Tier 1/Tier 2 institute.
2. 4+ years of experience in Demand planning and forecasting for FMCG/Skin Care products.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Should have liaised with professional research and creative agencies
What is in it for you:
1. You'll get to work with one of the most established FMCG brands.
2. Opportunity to work on a high turnover portfolio.