BM at Leading Executive Search Organization
Views:5862 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
The position is for the position of a Demand Planner for the Direct Sales division of a large consumer durables business in India . The direct sales business is a unique channel where the sale is executed through door to door selling and demonstration to the customers. The stocking points Pan India for the direct sales channel are over 70 in number and hence it is imperative that the demand planner is able to manage the service level and inventory optimally.
Purpose of the Job:
- The purpose of this position is to maintain high customer service levels across the business by planning right stock at right place by right time by proper production planning
- This position will ensure complete implementation of the S&OP process across the business.
- This position will manage the overall FG Inventory in the Supply Chain and ensure working capital cost is optimized across the Supply Chain.
- Manage the Demand Planning Process
- Releasing three month production plan to factory (1month firm and two months tentative)
- Manage Customer Service Levels
- Deliver the Finished Good Working Capital Agenda by ensuring Statistical Stock levels are maintained across the business
- Help to deliver the Total Supply Chain Cost Agenda of Secondary Freight and C&FA costs at an All India Level by avoiding interwarehouse transfers
- Ensure write-offs (scrap)Reduction and Stock Freshness
- Review non moving and slow moving inventory and getting liquidation plan for the same from sales-marketing
- Adherence of sales return process and rectification of defective goods
- Track new product development (NPD) project and ensure timely launch
- Improve the maturity level of the the S&OP process to ensure smooth integration across the business
- Develop and Implement IT solutions to enable Supply Chain to increase flexibility and reduce costs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Success in this role will be measured through the delivery of objectives which are aligned to key business priorities
Job Interaction will involve:
- Regional sales heads, Regional Supply Chain Managers/Officers, Supply Planner,Factory Supply Chain managers and All India Warehousing Manager, Acconunts managers (finance)
-Knowledge of production planning
- Awareness of latest trends in supply chain management
- Functional knowledge SAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.