Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:854 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (2-3 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a Manager - Demand Planning for an MNC FMCG, based at Mumbai.
Post Grad in Ops /IE/IM from SPJIMR/NITIE/XLRI/IIIM's/IIT, Mumbai (2018/19 pass out ) with 2-3 years of work exp in an FMCG ( must ) / ecommerce ( desirable )
The Role :
- Lead the monthly Demand planning process & Pre Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Generate regional & category forecast by monthly consensus forecasting process based on inputs from the stakeholders.
- Revise forecasts and recommend changes on a monthly basis based on actual usage, trends, new product introductions, and revised sales plans.
- Selection of Right Forecast models to deliver superior service levels and optimum system inventory
- Advise Category teams of problems and significant variances between existing forecasts and actual usage.
- Ensure the estimates have captured the system accurately and the system is functioning perfectly.
- Manage allocations in case of supply constraint scenario.
- Maintain proactive communication with Value Chain team & Category teams including providing final monthly forecast, and alerts of material forecast changes in the month in a timely manner.
- Manage new product rollout through forecasting and interfacing with category teams .
- Ensure inventory targets are met and trigger actions plans by periodically analyzing and identifying slow & obsolete inventory in the system.
In case this of interest to you, please forward your detailed resume mentioning CTC.
For any further clarity on this, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ + 91 9046968619.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.