Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:1334 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (2-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities - Demand Planning
Please list the most important and relevant responsibilities
1. Develop an aggregate demand plan and supporting assumptions on a periodic basis for S&OP+
2. Develop, document, update, and challenge the factors and assumptions supporting the demand plan. Serve as the technical expert in matters concerning the use of information systems for demand management, forecasting, order entry, or electronic data interchange interfacing.
3. Coordinate with the Sales, Marketing,S&F and Supply functions in preparing for the demand review step of the S&OP+ process. Monitor the demand plan performance providing detailed inputs in the S&OP+ process. Ensure the agreed actions from the demand management review meetings are executed.
4. Monitor the demand plan performance providing detailed inputs in the S&OP+ process. Measure and report actual vs planned performance overall, by market segment, sales territory and product family, item and mix.
5. Be the Custodian of TE (Trade Expenditure). Project, monitor and make necessary recommendations for TE.
6. Coordinate with Marketing & Activity Manager to analyze the effect of activations/promotions on an activity basis for real effect on activity. Inputs on the plan for repeat to be built accordingly
7. Collating MIPs. Driving claims settlement process including Full & Final settlements as per