Manager - Demand Planning - FMCD (2-9 yrs)
Manager - Demand Planning - FMCD
- We are looking for candidates who are ready to join at salary hike between 20-35% depending on interview and experience for leading FMCD Company.
- Candidates from FMCG, FMCD, Automobile sector are preferred
Purpose of the Job :
- The purpose of this position is to maintain high Customer Service levels across the business for one Business Vertical
- This position will ensure complete implementation of the S&OP process across the Vertical. This would include the Demand and Supply Planning Processes.
- This position will manage the overall Inventory in the Supply Chain and ensure costs are optimized across the Supply Chain for the Vertical
- The position will be responsible for Inventory Accuracy
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the Demand Planning Process to ensure improvement in Forecast Accuracy
- Manage Customer Service Levels for Sales Team
- Deliver the Finished Good Working Capital Agenda by ensuring Statistical Stock levels are maintained across the business
- Manage the National Distribution Center Infrastructure need, Supply Chain Processes
- Improve the maturity level of the S&OP process to ensure smooth integration across the business for the Vertical
- Develop and Implement IT solutions to enable Supply Chain to increase flexibility and reduce costs.
- Success in this role will be measured through the delivery of objectives which are aligned to key business priorities
- Numerate and System Literate (Knowledge of SAP is a Preference)
- Good Planning and Organizing Skill with attention to detail
- Able Negotiator
- Ability to Influence Peers/Seniors
- Good Interpersonal Skills - Team Player
- Should have experience in Planning