Recruitment Consultant at ACH Management Consultant
Views:1467 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Demand Planning - Consumer Durable (5-7 yrs)
Position - Demand Planning
Exp Technical - Should have 05 - 07 years of experience of handling inventory, forecasting, demand planning of an organization.
Qualification - PGDM/MBA in Operations/SCM
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies & norms on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Review of SLOB (Slow Moving and Obsolete Inventory) and preparing long term/short term plans for avoidance/liquidation
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing the flow of goods, information and other resources, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of the management (targets) and consumers frequently (just in time availability, the timelessness of deliveries, safe, secure storage and distribution.
- Closely coordinate with the in-house production team for scheduled production to meet demand & supply.
- Co-ordinating within the supply chain team to ensure error-free and on-time delivery of new products at each location.
- He would be responsible for effectively reporting and preparing management information reports in order to ensure that the management has the relevant information needed to support strategic decision- making.
- Drive departmental KPIs.