Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:702 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Demand Planing & Forecasting - Paint Industry - NITIE/SP Jain/IIM/SIBM (3-5 yrs)
Manager - Demand Planing & Forecasting - Paint Industry - NITIE / SP JAIN
Demand Forecasting :
- Generate rolling 12 months demand forecast basis sku mix and market trends
- Develop Product- market knowledge and trade insights
- Lead Demand mapping process at Regional and India level for high level of accuracies
- Map forward 3 year demand roadmap for all BUs on quarterly basis
- Demand Movement analysis and related analytics
Demand Management :
- Lead monthly Demand Reviews with respective business leads.
- Work with Sales on current month outlook/trends, executing gap closure plans.
- Launch plan for NPD and NCP and volume alignment
- Evaluate NPD/ NCP success efficacy and take corrective actions thereof
- Adjust Demand in line with MTD Run rate and highlight major deviations.
- Review weekly demand pattern in line with projections
Demand Planning Automation & Process Automation :
- Lead APO development and deployment in partnership with GBS team
- Improvise demand forecasting process basis SKU- DC level demand movement
- Market benchmarking to identify process gaps and work towards improving the same
- Adopt and implement Best practices within company for demand sensing
- Utilize DMS for trends and impact on sale forecast
- Develop and Automate working processes to various business requirement, time to time basis.
Supply Continuity & SLOB Management :
- Align confirm Supply plan in line with BUs, and adjust the demand accordingly, in case of constraint supplies.
- Partner with supply planner to ensure zero stock outs
- Lead liquidation of SLOB skus with sales and marketing team
ENGG WITH MBA FROM - NITIE / SP JAIN / IIM / SIBM ONLY
- Experience of minimum 2 years in similar role - IN PAINT / CHEMICAL / LUBRICANT / TYRE INDUSTRY
NARAYAN IYER - 9819147645
PAN INDIA RECRUITERS