Consultant at Randstand
Views:131 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Demand Generation Marketing - FinTech (9-12 yrs)
Demand Generation Marketing Manager at a leading Fintech Company
- The Campaign Manager is a key stakeholder of the Fintech company's global marketing Team.
- Main objective is to drive topline growth through quality leads, with a specific focus on the following industries: Life Sciences, Energy and Communications
- Main mission is to strategize and execute marketing campaigns resulting in quality leads for the business:
- Demand Generation strategy for the business units/ verticals
- Work with key stakeholders in sales teams, service lines, research and innovation, next core areas and world class centers to craft lead generation campaigns
- Define the right mix of inbound and outbound campaigns
- Collaborate with various members of the marketing team to work on key paid social and ad campaigns
Campaign Management :
- Strategize and execute high impact marketing campaigns in coordination with sales and business teams
- Develop both inbound and outbound tactics to maximize visibility and generation of quality leads
- These tactics can include digital / social media campaigns, webinars, inside sales, content syndication, emailing campaigns, tradeshows, client events, etc.
- Develop as necessary Account Based Marketing or focused industry segment programs
Inside Sales :
- Define inside sales strategy and targets in coordination with sales and business leaders
- Ensure lead generation targets are met - for leads, opportunities and raw funnel
- Run effective and efficient inside sales reach out campaigns for Life Sciences, Energy and Communication sectors
- Have good working knowledge of tools like Pardot, SFDC and Sales Loft
- Define target mix of in-house vs. outsourced inside sales efforts
- Manage inside sales agency POCs
The role will also include cross-functional working with other teams within marketing that are critical for Demand Generation success:
- Events: ensure the leverage of events (tradeshows, client events, etc.) to generate targeted leads
- Content creation : ensure appropriate content is delivered to support demand generation efforts
- Operations : For tracking/ reporting of leads/ RoI and execution of campaigns on the marketing automation tool
- 9+ years of experience, with at least 4 years in campaign management, inside sales and lead generation
- Demonstrated marketing experience, ideally in Engineering and R&D or technology companies
- Vast experience in inbound and outbound lead generation campaign planning and execution
- Should have worked on marketing programs for customers in life sciences, energy or communications sector
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and cross functional skills
- Solid skills in demand generation (all aspects)
- Results-driven, sense of initiative and accountability
- Ability to engage teams to deliver expected results
- Ability to work in highly international context (North America, Europe, India, China.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of full marketing technology stack, in particular marketing automation tools like Pardot, SFDC, Sales Loft, Eloqua etc.
- Healthcare : World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Learning : Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team : Working with dynamic, hardworking people who are committed to making a difference.