Recruiter at Artha Infotech
Views:854 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Delivery Center Strategy & Operations - BPO (10-20 yrs)
FEMALE CANDIDATE Preferred
Investment banking, MiB operations office and back office IB ops. Need to look at candidates equivalent to VPs with the financial organisation, strong people and client management skills
Education - MBA
- Should be willing to work in different time zone.
- We need only transformation candidates and not delivery services
Job Description: This is a strategic role that aims to streamline the Global Supply and Demand process across Company Operations.
- Overall responsible for Global Supply and Demand process, tools, governance and data management.
- Scope also includes improvement of running processes, implementation of new processes and supporting global team with strategic initiatives / projects.
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- Operations Strategy and analytics - Business consulting, Performance measurement, Workflow process improvement, Leverage analytics tools to support metrics selection, reporting and data visualization
- Understand overall objectives and business performance targets and support in achieving those targets
- Consult with the Business Leaders in the strategic use of the internal database to achieve business objectives and to improve the effectiveness to support Growth
- Conducting performance review on MIS reports and giving data feedback to the Management
- Driving efficiency across business process improvement by building automation tools, standardization of templates, best practices and knowledge sharing
- Project managing implementation of new processes and all aspects of the analytics / reporting work, ensuring compliance with internal controls, policies, procedures, regulations
- Review outcome of the corrective steps implemented and provide feedback to teams based on the data analysis
- Manages, Handles / Resolves issues relating to the Demand Capacity Tools
- Works with the CIO team for enhancement of tools as and when required
- Drives adherence of tool usage across DCSO organization with Network locations
- Drives metrics on Tool compliance with DCSO Organization across Network Locations
- Delivery of high quality scheduled and adhoc management reporting and analysis for the Operations services
- Provides an analytical framework/strategic