Founder at Serving Skill
Views:454 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Debts Reconciliation - Bank (9-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Bank Loans - Geneva Roll over & Prepayment (Create Contract and Deal Rollover)
- Searching Agent Notice
- Verify Funding Memos Recon and Resolution All Asset Class
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets, hedge Funds and Private Equity.
- Strong work experience in Reconciliation (related to trade, cash, position, P&L covering both Listed and OTC instruments like - forex, equity, Fixed Income, Futures and options, derivatives, MBS/RMBS/ABS, Repo, Privates, Swaps, Bank Debts
- Ensure / perform daily, monthly, cash, P&L and trade recon.
- Involved in resolution of breaks
- Liaison with fund, counterparties, & Prime Brokers.
- Ensure error free and timely daily support/ deliverables.
- Good knowledge on Bloomberg, Corporate Action,
- Liaison with internal and external customers for information. With good Client facing skills.
- Booking of wires and cash movements.
- People managements skills with good communication.
- Strong Knowledge on Geneva, WSO, ClearPar & Monitoring Settlements in ClearPar Allocation of trades in ClearPar
- Extracting the notice and Funding Memo Fund wise from ClearPar
- Chase the CPs and Agent and answer to queries for settlements
- Verify and amend of trade in Geneva based on final Funding memos
Your Background :
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate in Commerce / Finance domain
- 9-12 years experience in Bank Loans, Loan Syndication from Capital Market / IB Industries
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Location : Chennai / Bangalore