Manager - Data Science - Pharma (9-12 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The job is to work in partnership with the business and medical experts
To work on vast structured & unstructured data
Our client is one of the world's leading innovation driven pharmaceutical company.
As a Data Science manager, you will :
- Build, develop and lead capability for a team of high performing Data Scientists
- Co-ordinate and work as part of the wider cross functional team including Data Science & AI , Commercial, Medical , IT across the globe
- Research and apply the latest algorithms and methods to relevant business problems
- Work on vast structured & unstructured data
- Work with cross functional teams to help and support them with Data insights
- Collaboration with external and business partners
As a Senior Data Scientist, you should have :
- BS / Master or PhD in ML or Computer Science in mathematics, computer science, engineering, physics, statistics, computational sciences (While we value those educational background, we prioritize those with the right skills to come work with us that have the skills in Data Science)
- Experience working on structured and unstructured data, text and image problems in data science.
- A track record of independently leading data science projects to tackle business or scientific problems.
- Exceptional skills in Python.
- Familiarity with database systems, such as SQL, NoSQL
- Desire & Curiosity to Learn New technologies/methods in Data Science.
- Working knowledge of cloud environments (AWS preferred), Hadoop/Spark
- Ability to explain complex methods and techniques to a non-technical audience
- Ability to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- Good communication, written and verbal skills, fluent English.
- Has an experience of team management
- You will be expected to help to coach and nurture other junior Data Scientists
- Disruptive projects
- To be part of a global and growing team
- To be part of an organisation that values and rewards for idea and creativity
- Cross functional leadership exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suraj Jinaon +91 124 452 5458.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.