Research Associate at CxSearch
Views:975 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:224
Manager - Data Science & Machine Learning - Logistics/Aviation Industry (8-15 yrs)
Manager-Data Science and Machine Learning
- Build a team of data engineers, decision scientists, ML engineers, data analysts and visualization specialists to help uncover actionable insights from big data to address business challenges and opportunities.
- Create powerful and compelling stories to articulate the insights and value in a simple to understand language to senior level stakeholders.
- Develop new service offerings leveraging big data analytics. Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions.
- Responsible for providing direction, mentorship and guidance to a team of data scientists and ML engineers to enable their professional and technical development.
- Foster a culture of innovation, creativity and continuous learning and enhancement of the team's skills and capabilities.
- Providing expert advice and guidance to leadership in the advanced analytics space.
- Education: Master's degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or Engineering, or in a related field.
- Proven experience in Agile project execution.
- Expert in using analytically oriented languages such as Python or R.
- Experience in handling large and complex datasets in big data/ cloud environment.
- Expertise in developing and customizing ML algorithms and application to solve business problems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern data science and ML algorithms and techniques.
- Experience in Azure stack will be an added advantage (Azure data bricks, Azure ML studio, Azure stream analytics, Azure data explorer, etc.