Community Manager at FameFlock
Views:575 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Data Science - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Data Scientist to join our team of Data Professionals. As Data Scientist you will be responsible for processing and analyzing raw data in a way that is useful and insightful.
The candidate will act within Data & Analytics department perimeters supporting, inspiring, and delivering data integrations, data models, analysis, reports, and dashboards to help the business look at data in a comprehensive way, take proper decisions and steer directions of the units.
- MTech / MS / Stats in Operations Research / Mathematical Sciences / Engineering / Management Science
- Analyze the business requirements to identify solution options and recommend the best options based on in-depth data analysis and review
- Connect the data to the business problem, understand data behavior and develop insights
- Implement mathematical modelling algorithms in R, Python, SAS, sage maker etc. Debug, Iterate & improve the quality of and features within algorithms and turn them into robust decision engines
- Deploy and operationalize the algorithms into a cloud platform
- Analyze and interpret optimization results and derive insights; consult the client
- Construct and present quick proof-of-concepts
You Should Have :
- Experience solving complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Knowledge of financial or e-commerce domain from an analytical standpoint - strategic network design, tactical supply planning, product mix optimization, inventory optimization.
- Expert level knowledge of mathematical optimization theory and modelling skills.
- Expert level programming skills in R, Python, C++, Java, MATLAB or similar languages.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, data structures, and SQL.
- Good level skills in using Excel.
- Intermediate understanding of descriptive statistics.
- Working knowledge of any visualization tools preferred.
- Experience of working in analytical / R&D teams of MNC's will be an added advantage