Business Partner at Utribe HR Consulting
Views:203 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Data Science - BFS (10-12 yrs)
Data Science Manager Role
Minimum of 10+ years of experience, having led End to End client programs extensively in Data Analytics involving Machine and/or Deep Learning. Outstanding skills in customer management, project management and leading large-scale projects of teams with varied skillsets and technologies across multiple locations.
You must be able to work across different domains in a fast paced environment and drive the client business by identify pertinent and meaningful solutions.
- Prior experience in Customer Experience, NLP based projects, Image Analytics is desirable.
- Exposure to any of the analytical tools/languages like R, SAS, Python, Excel and
- Background in any quantitative or management discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Business Management) is desirable.
Job Responsibilities of a Data Science Manager :
- Leadership role pivotal to the organisation, front-ending Analytics practice to fuel business growth plans, understand client requirement and provide expert advise to upscale practice growth, at the back-end responsible to mentor a team of highly qualified individuals.
- Understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics.
- You will be contributing to the development of proprietary analytics product, repository of solutions and leverage analytics for better consumption of data.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, flair for numbers passionate about applying data analytics to solve business problems then you are the best fit for us.