Manager - Data Science & Analytics - Consulting Firm (3-6 yrs)
Role Title Manager - Data Science & Analytics
Role : As a data scientist on the customer team, you will play a leadership role in the data science strategy and data-led decision making. In this position, you will offer a metric-driven perspective and work closely with marketing, product, tech, and operations teams. Using product interaction data, you will carry out sophisticated analyses to find opportunities to drive business growth. Working with Marketing, Product, Finance
What the role entails - Key accountabilities/responsibilities
- Perform & deep-dive" analysis across all areas of our business to drive growth strategies, including product development and consumer engagement strategies.
- Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions.
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends.
- Build models to enhance understanding of user behaviour and predict future performance of cohorts.
- Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and measurable conclusions.
- Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results and monitor key data metrics.
- Present findings to senior management to inform business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across fields such as product, engineering, operations, and marketing.
What we are looking for in you :
- Strong programming skills: comfortable with Python - pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib; Databases - SQL and noSQL
- Advanced knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods
- Extensive Experience with Analytics products and solutions. Able to tell a coherent data narrative using visualization tools and able to set best practices in data visualization to convey a product insight through impactful graphs.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to make sense out of a variety of data and its relation/applicability to the business problem or opportunity at hand.
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a self-guided manner.
- Superb communication and organization skills. Proven ability to recognize business needs and ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders including PMs, business, and operations.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives.
What we promise to you :
- An opportunity to shape an unorganised industry and help millions of customers use Metropolis services with trust and efficiency.
- Passionate colleagues who will share the dream and drive to deliver the most trusted, convenient, and innovative experience health and diagnostics.
- Set up and support to quickly experiment & test ideas that bring impact in every stage of product development & discovery.
- Opportunities to speed up your learning and development across your role relevant areas.
Location Mumbai / Delhi NCR
Education : BA/BS/MS in Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, or another quantitative field (advanced degrees are a plus) from premier institutes.
Minimum 3 years of experience in analytics, data science,machine learning or comparable role with emphasis on statistics in either eCommerce, consumer technology or HealthTech business.