CEO at Logic Gates
Views:81 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Data Privacy & IT Compliance - FMCG/FMCD/Auto (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Data Privacy & IT Compliance
- The incumbent should be an Engineering Graduate / MCA / MBA in IT or Equivalent with qualification in data privacy and information/ cyber security.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Privacy legislation across the world, and in particular GDPR (EU) and PDPA (India). Good understanding of IT Security concepts w.r.t data protection.
Data Privacy KRA's :
- Lead GDPR within the organization on principles of data processing, data subject's rights, data protection by design and by default, maintaining records of processing activities, security of processing, and notification and communication of data breaches.
- Conduct Data mapping to correctly identify PI/SPII, identify risks and gaps, and recommend remedial action plan.
- Conduct DPIA to correctly identify risks, mitigation actions and gaps
- Develop user training on DPP, customizing for each audience and delivery with authority
- Track and monitor project plan, activities and tasks.
- Publish status report/dashboard
- Prepare responses regarding questions received from various process owners on DPP
- Draft Data Privacy Agreements with vendors
- Draft policies and processes for DPP and Develop processes to comply with DPP.
- Keep the DPP processes, policies and procedures updated with changes in laws and regulations
IT Compliance KRA's :
- Conduct regular internal audits on IT general Controls and recommend remediation of the identified gaps
- Collaborate with Statutory auditors in conducting their ITGC and mitigate risks identified
- Track the action plan identified under ITGC audit
- Identify improvements in IT General Controls and track the progress of implementation
- Define the process for onboarding and offboarding of employees globally
Candidates meeting above may contact :