Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:530 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Data Insights - Supply Chain Domain (7-10 yrs)
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Managers who can lead teams in Supply chain area to own, design and create supply chain Insight models or products and drive future product roadmap along with required business outcomes.
- Understanding the challenges of the supply chain function teams working in different markets and Industries and recommend the best data and insights powered solutions
- Designing the broader solution framework for supply chain products (Insight models) to meet the business expectations
- Owning and driving the product narrative, direction & future roadmap in alignment with key stakeholders
- Leading a multi-functional team (data sourcing to model building to visualization) for successful product development and deployment
- Driving thought leadership and new innovations for future ready ideas, solutions and uses of data though AI
- Providing the progress update to leadership team and should be self-motivated to push for quality delivery.
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experience in the area of Supply chain within Knowledge Strategy and Consulting, Service Delivery and Business Operations in any of the Tier-1 consulting organizations
- Data native mindset with understanding and experience in driving data and analytics outcomes
- Innovative mindset with a fascination to apply Artificial Intelligence to solve real business challenges
- MBA from a premier Business-school is a plus