Manager - Talent Acquisition at Trio Partners
Views:1726 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Data Insights - Media Tech (7-12 yrs)
Manager - Data Insights
The Manager will be working as a part of the Data Insights team responsible for understanding and deriving insights from the billions of data points on media viewership collected by the platform. We collects media viewership data across millions of users every single day.
The Manager would be leading a vertical for managing client projects.
His/Her key roles and responsibilities would be -
- To manage delivery of client projects, mentor the team and drive cross functional interactions with revenue, data engineering team etc
- To ensure a high quality delivery with meaningful insights
- To support the revenue team for monetising data
- To guide, groom and mentor data analysts / senior data analysts
- To be an excellent problem solver and resolve issues
The manager would also be responsible for liaising with clients, understand client's data requirements and work with the team on client servicing for analytics related to data projects. He / She would own delivery of all analytics work streams and data products including - insight generation, dashboard creation and project management.
- Bachelor's Degree from a Tier 1 college/university.
- Should have worked for at least 7 to 12 years in consumer insights (quantitative).
- Should have a very high expertise of working closely with leadership level stakeholders.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and people management skills.
- Should be able to lead, manage, groom and mentor a team comprising of senior analysts / data analysts
- Should be an excellent problem solver and should be able to resolve delivery related issues
- A strong consumer insights experience ( quantitative ) in a brand or a strong television audience research experience in a large broadcasting network is highly desirable. Additional knowledge of sql will be an added advantage
- Should have excellent sense of data, numbers and should be able to quickly see insights in data
- Should be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills.
- Should be enterprising individual & must be able to drive cross team interactions to achieve data excellence.
- Should have excellent client management and project management skills.
- Should be able work in a fast paced environment & manage deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.