Manager - Talent Acquisition at Trio Partners
Views:1934 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Data Insights - Internet/Online (6-13 yrs)
The Manager will be working as a part of the Data Insights team responsible for understanding and deriving insights from billions of data points in media viewership collected from the tech platform. We collect media viewership data across millions of viewers every single day.
The manager will be leading the vertical for managing client projects. The key roles would be following-
1. To manage delivery of client projects, mentor the team and drive cross functional interactions with revenue, data engineering team etc.
2. To ensure a high quality delivery with meaningful insights.
3. To support the revenue team for monetizing data.
4. To mentor,guide and groom data analysts / senior analysts.
5. To be an excellent problem solver and resolve issues.
1. 6-12 yrs of experience in Analytics domain.
2. Experience in a client facing role is desirable.
3. Should have excellent inter personal skills and people management skills.
4. A bit of hands on in terms of SQL querying and Python for data analysis is desirable.
5. Should have excellent sense of data and numbers and should be able to see quickly the insights in data.
6. Experience in collaborating with cross functional teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.