Senior HR Executive at Avalon Global Research
Views:205 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager - Data Insights & Analytics - KPO (5-10 yrs)
Business Development & Client Relationships :
- A senior member of the Analytics team with the significant responsibility for client acquisition, and account management.
- Support business development efforts (idea creation, proposals and client presentations) and identify opportunities for the Business Intelligence (BI) solution.
Organization Development :
- Provide Complete Leadership to team-building efforts and other firm activities.
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in the development of pre-sales proposals, internal training, and data-driven best practices.
- Create and foster an environment that values and promotes an inclusive approach to problem-solving and continuous learning.
Lead by Examples :
- Ensure smooth design, execution and timely delivery of multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision by Directors/VP.
- Liaise with clients to define requirements and collaborate with internal and client teams to develop and deliver Analytical dashboards. (focusing on MS Power BI reports and dashboards)
- Transform data into insights through strong storytelling with data designed for executive-level audiences by connecting the dots.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery while leading a project and a team of analysts.
Qualifications & Experience :
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience with Power BI shall be an added advantage. Additional experience with other analytical tools will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Back-end data integration and architecture (Python, VBA, SQL or others)
- Front-end reporting and analytics platforms on Power BI
- Managing analytical projects end-to-end
- Use of and operational functionalities of Virtual Machines
Power BI experience in/ knowledge on :
- Connecting multiple data sources through Power BI
- Designing intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions
- Publishing and sharing reports and dashboards, scheduling data refreshes
- Knowledge and experience of other Analytical tools will have an added advantage.
- Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Data Analytics or any other related field or 5+ years of experience with data analysis, reporting, and predictive modelling.
Essential Behavioral Skills & Competencies :
- A solution-oriented personality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role and contribute toward the business growth.
- Self-starter and has strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret & aggregate a range of requirements and articulate business objectives.
- Bring analytical rigor and wear many hats, between supporting and leading delivery teams, partnering with internal cross-functions.
- Strong in verbal , written communication and data presentations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.