Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:364 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Data/Fraud Analytics - BFSI - PhD (2-10 yrs)
Decision Sciences job family is structured to address end-to-end business needs. Members of this Job Family are differentiated by their capability of providing the required consultation & work with end-business by way of assessing the requirements, identifying the right analytical solution that can solve for the business problem, and developing the same for execution - often covering areas of business growth, improving customer experience, limiting risk exposure, enhancing internal business processes etc., They are required to, as necessary, embed agile & exploratory practices into their approach as needed, and retain the flexibility to change track to adopt other solutions based on changed scenarios, in order to deliver on effective results. This talent group can be tapped into for providing solutions for varying areas including improving existing processes, technology and approaches by embedding exploratory & analytics & taking it forward with a consulting mindset.
- Understanding of the EMEA fraud landscape to drive initiatives around the Applications Fraud, Account Takeover Fraud and Transactions Fraud among others.
- Build Fraud mitigation models across markets, products, journeys with specific focus on key fraud typologies leveraging comprehensive internal and external data sources.
- Land, calibrate and integrate analytics capabilities of new fraud mitigation solutions to intercept fraudulent behavior on transactions, application and servicing journeys in real-time.
- Help the Process-lead to establish Fraud Analytics Optimization as a discipline within the WPB community.
- At least 1 year of experience focused primarily in the Banking & Financial Services domain.
- Knowledge of SAS is necessary.
- Strong analytical & business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical (senior management in Group WPB) counterparts; flexibility in handling communication across various levels as a part of the role.
- Master's Degree / PH. D in a quantitative discipline or MBA (with quantitative background).