HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:432 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Data & Analytics - Retail (7-12 yrs)
Location: Manyata (Bangalore)
- Postgraduate qualification in a qualitative discipline
- Understand business objectives at a technical and strategic level, with ability to connect the two - understanding business outcomes.
- Understanding technical IT skills in the analytics areas, i.e. modelling software tools.
- Experience in leading reporting teams (preferably MicroStrategy)
- 7+ years- experience leading a Data Science & Analytics function
- Proven, strong management and leadership
- Proven ability in successfully leading a high performing team of over 20.
- Effective negotiation skills with proven ability to reach commercially sound agreements with suppliers and customers, where external resources are required.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities Personal Attributes:
- Ability to run multiple, high-profile projects across a business
- Exceptional stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- High attention to detail
- Customer-focused; responsive and proactive to customer needs
- Deep understanding of emerging trends and technologies
- Ability to delegate
- Tenacity to pursue and resolve ongoing issues and challenge the status quo
- Effective leadership of teams.
Equipment operated/technology used:
- Microsoft Azure and native apps (including Power BI)
- Teradata data warehouse
- MicroStrategy reporting/visualisation software
- Analytics software, including open source platforms such as R, Python etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.