CEO at Fair Value Consultancy
Views:232 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Data Analytics - BFSI (7-9 yrs)
Should be from MUTUAL FUND industry preferably or BFSI sector.
We require someone at senior level who is excellent in EXCEL, MIS Reporting and managing the data in Sales and Marketing team and knowledge of big data too and well versed with latest technologies available in the market.
Relevant experience should minimum 7 to 9 yrs.
Location - MUMBAI.
- Design, develop and maintain analytical reports for day-to-day decision making.
- Provide business users with Visual Analyses and interactive Dashboards to help analyze and explore data.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Translate business requirements and hypotheses to successful analyses and insights to aid business decision making.
- Conceptualize KPIs to measure, track, and benchmark performance in various aspects of business.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns to come up with actionable insights using statistical models. [Descriptive, diagnostic & predictive]
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage data logistics (including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, business processes and problems etc.) to enable project execution.
- Appropriately own and account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Acquire data from various sources, transform and load.
- Proficient with at least 1 Visualization tool (Tableau, Power BI, Superset, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Good in Excel & power point.
- CRM knowledge (Sugar CRM)
- Knowledge of BIG DATA would be added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of database management & data warehousing
- Strong in interdepartmental coordination.
- Minimum 7 to 9 years of experience required.
- Should be a Graduate from a recognised University.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.